|Day Guest Passes|
|Age 5 and under*||Free|
Current UNT students, faculty, and staff not paying the Rec Fee and their immediate family
All other guests
* Guests under 16 years of age must remain with parent/guardian. An eligible user over 18 must accompany guests ages 16-17.
Additional Guest Information
- All guests must be sponsored by a Rec Center member.
- All sponsors must be present when purchasing a guest pass.
- The prices are based on the guest's relationship with the sponsoring member.
- All guests must present a valid picture ID card.
- Rec Center member can sponsor up to two guests per day.
- Students may purchase spouse and dependent passes only one semester at a time.
- UNT faculty and staff who are not members of the Rec Center may purchase a guest pass without a member sponsor.
The benefits of a Pohl Recreation Center membership includes access to:
- 138,000 sq. ft. facility
- Four multi-purpose courts for basketball, volleyball and badminton
- Indoor soccer gym
- 14,500 sq. ft. weight room / cardio area
- 45 ft. climbing wall *
- 10 ft. bouldering wall *
- Smoothie King *
- Outdoor Pursuits Center*
- Member Services Desk
- Fitness Assessment Room *
- Lap Pool
- Leisure Pool with Spa
- Administrative Offices
- 2 aerobic rooms *
- Spectator area
- Meeting rooms *
- Outdoor lighted sand volleyball court
- Outdoor lighted basketball court
- PEB Racquetball Courts
- West Tennis Courts
- Waranch Tennis Pavilion
- Equipment checkout
- Locker rental *
- Towel service *
* May require additional fees to use the service.
Day use lockers are available for checkout at no charge from the Member Services desk. Free lockers are available inside and outside of locker rooms on the first floor and on the second floor near the track.
|Locker Rental||Half Locker||Full Locker|
Small towels are no longer be available to check out for free. You may purchase a towel to keep for $1. Shower towels are available for to use in the shower and pool, and may be checked out from the Member Services Desk for these prices: