New Year's Resolution Membership
Get a jumpstart on your resolutions, start working off that delicious holiday food, or just try it out for a month - our New Year's Resolution Membership allows faculty, staff, and alumni access to the Pohl Rec Center for the month of January for only $20.
Rec Center members can enjoy:
* Indoor lap pool, leisure pool, and spa
* Over 100 pieces of cardio equipment
* 14,500 sq. ft. weightroom
* 1/8 mile walking and jogging track
* Free day use lockers, locker rooms, and showers
Rec Center members can also purchase:
* Personal training sessions with certified personal trainers
* Private swim lessons (for children and adults) with certified swim instructors
* Indoor climbing and bouldering wall passes
* Group Exercise passes led by certified instructors
Stop by the Member Services Desk in the Rec Center to purchase your NYR memberships today, or call 940-565-2275 for more information!
|Spring||2 Semesters||13 Week|
Must present alumni membership card
Of faculty, staff, retirees, and students
Spring Membership Dates
|Spring Membership||January 2 - May 12|
|2 Semester Membership||January 2 - August 10|
|13 Week Membership||May 13 - August 10|
- Students must be enrolled in the current semester and paying the Student Recreation Fee are automatically members of the Rec Center through the Recreation Fee that is added to tuition. JUST BRING YOUR STUDENT ID!
- Students may purchase plus one memberships only one semester at a time.
- Students who were enrolled in the previous semester, but are not enrolled in the following semester can purchase a continuing student membership (e.g. if the student was enrolled in the fall semester but not enrolled in the spring semester, a continuing student membership may be purchased).
- Payroll deductions are available for faculty and staff at the beginning of each semester. Please visit the Rec Sports office for further details.
- All members and their guests must follow all facility policies.