The Informal Recreation Program offers a variety of sporting and leisure activities. Informal Recreation is free, unstructured use of the recreational facilities by a student at his/her leisure. All participants must have a valid UNT ID card.
Currently enrolled UNT students and members of the Pohl Recreation Center may use and participate in the following Informal Recreation areas and programs located at the Recreation Center: weight/fitness room, indoor track, outdoor sand volleyball court, outdoor basketball court, lap pool, leisure pool, spa and four indoor multi-purpose courts for badminton, volleyball, indoor soccer and basketball.
- Available in the Indoor Soccer Gym at the Pohl Recreation Center
- Indoor Soccer Times
- Available on Friday and Sunday nights either at the P.E.B. or the Pohl Recreation Center
- Badminton Times
- Available on courts 1 & 2 at the Pohl Recreation Center
- Indoor Volleyball Times
- Available at the Waranch Tennis Center (located near Victory Hall) and the West Tennis Courts (located near Bahnsen Gym)
- Tennis Times
- Available at the P.E.B.
- Racquetball Times
- Available across the street from the Rec Center February 1 - May 12.
- Monday-Thursday: 4pm-11pm