The Fencing Club competes in many of the local and regional tournaments in the North Texas Division. The Fencing Club also competes with other collegiate fencing clubs in the Southwest Intercollegiate Fencing Association. The club emphasizes social activities and welcomes any UNT student interested in joining the club in the development of fencing. No experience is required and equipment will be provided.
- 4th place in Sabre at SWIFA III, 2015
- 4th place in Sabre at SWIFA IV, 2015
- 3rd place in Sabre at SWIFA II, 2015
- 3rd place in Foil at SWIFA II, 2015
- 1st Place in Foil at SWIFA I in 2008
- 3rd Place in SWIFA standings 2007-2008
- 1st Place in Epee at SWIFA I in 2006 and SWIFA IV in 2007
Practice Venue: Bahnsen Gym
Practice Times: Monday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm
Practices occur during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Club Contact: Tiffany Miller