|Summer Semester||May 14 - August 11|
|Maymester||May 14 - June 3|
|10 week||June 4 - August 11|
|Summer 1||June 4 - July 8|
|Summer 2||July 9 - August 11|
(3 week only)
|Summer 1 & 2
(10 week or 5wk1 + 5wk2)
|Summer 1 or 2
(5wk1 or 5wk2 only)
- Students must be enrolled in the current semester and paying the Student Recreation Fee are automatically members of the Rec Center through the Recreation Fee that is added to tuition. JUST BRING YOUR STUDENT ID!
- Students may purchase plus one memberships only one semester at a time.
- Students who were enrolled in the previous semester, but are not enrolled in the following semester can purchase a continuing student membership (e.g. if the student was enrolled in the fall semester but not enrolled in the spring semester, a continuing student membership may be purchased).
- Payroll deductions are available for faculty and staff at the beginning of each semester. Please visit the Rec Sports office for further details.
- All members and their guests must follow all facility policies.