For instructions on how to sign up an intramural team or on how to sign up to play, click here or see directions below:
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
2. Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@unt.edu) and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “University of North Texas” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the League you would like to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the Division you would like to play in (Men’s A1, Sorority, Co-Rec Res Hall, etc.)
· Click each specific Division to find the Days & Times that they play.
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
a. Create a team (For team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
2. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
b. Join a team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
c. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
To sign up a team, create an account, or to become a free agent, please follow the link below:
Recreational Sports Intramurals provides UNT students, faculty and staff with the opportunity to compete in various organized sports. Several sports have a team fee, while others are free of charge. Different leagues and divisions are set up to meet different skill levels. Team sports include flag football, basketball, volleyball, outdoor soccer, dodgeball, ultimate, softball, indoor soccer and sand volleyball. Individual/dual sports include climbing, tennis, table tennis, racquetball, fun runs, badminton, slam dunk contest, 3 point contest, PS4 Tournaments, Battleship, Texas Hold'em and Home Run Derby.
For your convenience, Intramural activities are divided into four categories.
If you would like to see all of the Recreational Sports facilities, please view the Recreational Sports map (pdf).